ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
QuoDeck/Gamiquo's mission is to be the definitive
destination for creation and consumption of
interactive content and micro-learning. We believe strongly in preserving
free speech and expression for our consumers/learners as well
as academic freedom for our creators. We also want
to make sure that all of our consumers/learners and creators
feel safe and comfortable while using our Services.
We have drafted these guidelines to ensure that
people understand and follow the rules when
participating in our online community and otherwise
using our Services.
Although we do not routinely screen or monitor
content provided by users, we may remove or edit
inappropriate content or activity reported to us or
suspend, disable, or terminate a user's access to
all or part of the Services.You are prohibited from using our Services to
share content that:
You also aren't allowed to:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal
activities with the intent to commit such
activities. Please keep in mind that
consumers/learners who are as young as 13 use QuoDeck,
and we do not allow content that is
inappropriate for these younger consumers/learners.
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts
of real-world violence. We don’t allow
content that creates a genuine risk of
physical injury or property damage, credibly
threatens people or public safety, or
organizes or encourages harm.
- Harasses others. We encourage commentary
about people and matters of public interest,
but abusive or otherwise inappropriate
content directed at private individuals is
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or
other rights. Do not share content that you
do not have the right to share, claim
content that you did not create as your own,
or otherwise infringe or misappropriate
someone else’s intellectual property or
other rights. Always attribute materials
used or quoted by you to the original
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or
inappropriate advertising, promotional, or
Please note that specific content and
courses may have additional rules and
Effective as of January 1st 2022.
- Do anything that violates local, state,
national or international law or breaches
any of your contractual obligations or
- Share your password, let anyone access your
account, or do anything that might put your
account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user's account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or
otherwise misuse any content from our
Services, unless specifically authorized to
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas
of our systems, unless specifically
authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or
security measures or otherwise test the
vulnerability of our systems or networks,
unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or
network, for example by sending a virus,
overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation
with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the
things on this list.